Black ebonite and titanium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from AbleSnail

AbleSnail

Hi,
I visit from time to time, but not often. Today I would like to show you the newest pen.

It took a while, but I finally finished it. A hand-engraved pen - a combination of titanium and black ebonite.
I thought it might be unnecessary, but I decided to do it and I don't regret it. On top of the barrel and cap, I added two small titanium coins.
The nib is also titanium, although I decided to give a choice here - it can be the standard steel or platinum - whichever one prefers.

I'm very happy that I made this pen - I haven't been this satisfied in a long time.
What do you think of it?

Greg

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 172
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 196
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Excellent work. Love the way you engraved the name on it. Many people over the years have looked for a way to stamp or add their name to their pens. Love the way it is on this pen - like an autographed one of a kind painting!

Excellent work. Love the way you engraved the name on it. Many people over the years have looked for a way to stamp or add their name to their pens. Love the way it is on this pen - like an autographed one of a kind painting!
A simple signature. I never thought it could be anything special, but I really like doing it, especially since it's the end of my pen work.

That is amazing. I don't have the skills to do that.
I am good at some things, but could never be an artist.
And that work is artistry. Stunning.

Mike

Hi,
I visit from time to time, but not often. Today I would like to show you the newest pen.

It took a while, but I finally finished it. A hand-engraved pen - a combination of titanium and black ebonite.
I thought it might be unnecessary, but I decided to do it and I don't regret it. On top of the barrel and cap, I added two small titanium coins.
The nib is also titanium, although I decided to give a choice here - it can be the standard steel or platinum - whichever one prefers.

I'm very happy that I made this pen - I haven't been this satisfied in a long time.
What do you think of it?

Greg
Outstanding . Some day I will attempt a similar one .

Hi,

What do you think of it?

Greg
What is the thickness of the sheet ?

Was the engraving done on a flat sheet and then coiled or was it done on a cylinder . Inspired by your work I want to do a pen with silver with a Rhodium finish . Certainly after I accomplish will post the pen on this forum. But certainly your pen is a master piece. My compliments.

Back
Top Bottom