BASH prize finally arrived

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

Hello all, it has been a while since my last post. Haven't used the lathe for months, to be honest, since my wife gave birth to a baby boy. Anyway i would like to thank all those who chipped in to this box of goodies (Jr gentleman's and imperial pen kits, lovely pen blanks: sapele, some curly birch(?) probably etc.) and also @Fred Bruche who took this box with him and kindly shipped it from France.
I hope junior will give me some time soon to turn something nice with these, cheers
Mike

P.S. a quick question, these abalone blanks are meant to be used with a Jr gentleman pen kit?do all the dayacom Jr pen kits use the same bushings?

Attachments

• 20240820_191551.jpg
    20240820_191551.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 34
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello all, it has been a while since my last post. Haven't used the lathe for months, to be honest, since my wife gave birth to a baby boy. Anyway i would like to thank all those who chipped in to this box of goodies (Jr gentleman's and imperial pen kits, lovely pen blanks: sapele, some curly birch(?) probably etc.) and also @Fred Bruche who took this box with him and kindly shipped it from France.
I hope junior will give me some time soon to turn something nice with these, cheers
Mike

P.S. a quick question, these abalone blanks are meant to be used with a Jr gentleman pen kit?do all the dayacom Jr pen kits use the same bushings?
Congratulations on the new little dude!

Back
Top Bottom