August PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

I just posted this over here August PITH in the PITH forum but wanted to post it her as well to get as much visibility as possible.

Who is ready for a PITH! It has been about five months since the Birthday Bash PITH so lets get another one started.

To register for this PITH please use the link below and fill out the form. I will leave registration open until 8:00 AM Central 8/12. No late entries will be accepted.

https://www.penturners.org/form/august-2024-pith-signup.25/select

Please review the dates below and only register if you can commit to these dates.

8/12/24: Registration closed
8/14/24: Swap list published
8/28/24: Pen shipped to recipient
9/6/24ish: All pens revealed

There will be a few added details once I publish the swap list but the main requirement for this PITH is that the pen must be a postable pen. If you have not turned a rollerball or fountain pen before please do not let that discourage you from entering the PITH. Look at this as an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow. We've all been there.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or message me directly

For anyone that is not sure what a postable pen is please see below.

Postable would be any pen with a cap that can be removed and placed on the back end of the barrel. So, as long as the end of the barrel is threaded like the pic below you are good. The exception to this would be like a magnetic or snap cap that can be put on the back end.
1722887024471.png

This Atrax would not be postable because there are no threads to attach the cap and it is not magnetic or a snap cap.
1722887183143.png

As of 8:12 central time we have had 129 views on this post but we only have 7 entries for the PITH. If you are on the fence please consider joining. This is a great opportunity to get to know some of your fellow members and share your talents. For some it is an opportunity to work on honing, growing or expanding your skill set. The more members we have the better!!

Back
Top Bottom