August 2024 Group PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Registration is now closed and the swap list has been created. You will send a pen to the person below you on the list (see the list below) and the last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. Example... @Brandy sends to @hippi and hippi sends to @egnald so on and so forth. @bugradx2 will send to @fnfalguy. I choose to do the PTIHs this way rather than just a two way swap because it puts you in contact with two members rather than one. Use this as an opportunity to get to know some of your fellow members a little. it will be your responsibility to reach out to your recipient for shipping information.

Here are the rules...

1. Your pen must be postable. See the comments here if you are unsure what postable means. https://www.penturners.org/threads/august-pith.182182/
2. Your pen should be made with a material that is your favorite, be it your favorite color or favorite wood or a combination of the two or some kind of alternative material. It's your call as long as it is a favorite. I know, I know, being asked to pick your favorite material is like being asked which of your kids is your favorite but in this case it's ok to play favorites lol.
3. Your pen must be accompanied by two additional blanks of your choosing when you ship. Anything beyond two blanks is your choice but not required.
4. Please send a brief description of your pen and blanks in the box. Include information such and the component set used and material choice.

The most Important date to remember is that your pen must be shipped by 9/2/24. I decided to push the ship date out incase someone needs some extra time to possibly cast a blank. This gives you three weeks to ship your pen and blanks.

I will create a reveal post in about at a week and tag everyone so that you can bookmark it for your reveal. Please post pictures of the pen and blanks you received in that thread. Please do not start a new thread

The absolute most important thing about this PITH is to have fun with it and take the opportunity to get to know your fellow members.

The list
@fnfalguy
@Brandy
@hippi
@egnald
@cl1237
@naynay
@woodwzrd
@keithlong
@bugradx2

Back
Top Bottom