Another fur baby crossed the Rainbow Bridge today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Had to say goodbye to Sandy today. We've had her for almost 7 years. She hadn't been eating much lately but would frequently throw up her supper but her tummy looked like she was gaining weight. Took her to the the vet last week. Her liver functions were way off the chart. A sonogram showed two tumors on her liver one about 4 inches and one about 2 inches.
Sandy will be sorely missed by Jan and myself, as will the previous seven pups that we've had over the last 48 years of our marriage (I have lost count of the number of cats we've had over the same period of time).

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpeg
    IMG_2998.jpeg
    405.7 KB · Views: 35
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The worst thing about dogs is the brief time we get to share with them. Sorry for the loss.

Hard day to lose a fur baby. One gets attached to them. We have two that adopted us, mostly chihuahua. They are a comfort in our old age.
We have a sign in our living room: Dogs are not our whole life but they make our life whole.

Had to say goodbye to Sandy today. We've had her for almost 7 years. She hadn't been eating much lately but would frequently throw up her supper but her tummy looked like she was gaining weight. Took her to the the vet last week. Her liver functions were way off the chart. A sonogram showed two tumors on her liver one about 4 inches and one about 2 inches.
Sandy will be sorely missed by Jan and myself, as will the previous seven pups that we've had over the last 48 years of our marriage (I have lost count of the number of cats we've had over the same period of time).
Should have mentioned the cat on the chair above Sandy is Mali Cat. We lost her earlier this year to severe pancreatitis.

I am mostly a cat person. I cried for all of them when it was time for their final farewell. I feel your hurt.

Seven

Sorry to hear that about Sandy, Monty. I know the feeling of losing a pet after caring for them for so many years.
I just had to put my10 year old cat Razzie to sleep a few days ago.
Keith

I'm so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, this the price we pay for their unconditional love and companionship. Sandy looks like a good girl and no doubt enjoyed her time with you and Jan.

Our 10 year old German Shepherd, Freki has spinal stenosis and is losing function in her back legs. She weaves like a drunk at this point but doesn't appear to be in pain. Just a matter of time.

The toughest part is knowing when to pull the plug so they don't suffer unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom