A slight misalignment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alan Morrison

This was a tricky build cutting the small pieces.
Misalignment not noticed until the very end...ah well. IMG_0948.JPGIMG_0956.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I truly understand. When I first started playing with Chevrons, after the first few trials I realized how hard the alignment is. We are trying to have precise alignment not at the outer dimensions - which we can see - but at the innermost mm, which we cannot see. I agree with the above comments; this is an excellent design.

I truly understand. When I first started playing with Chevrons, after the first few trials I realized how hard the alignment is. We are trying to have precise alignment not at the outer dimensions - which we can see - but at the innermost mm, which we cannot see. I agree with the above comments; this is an excellent design.
Thank you Mark. I'm still playing about with your Spectraply, as you can see!!!

The misalignment is a misfortune, but I very much love that design! I think you do some pretty amazing work, Alan. Don't be too hard on yourself. We are always our own worst critics. The larger than life pictures always make tiny flaws look much worse than they are.

The misalignment is a misfortune, but I very much love that design! I think you do some pretty amazing work, Alan. Don't be too hard on yourself. We are always our own worst critics. The larger than life pictures always make tiny flaws look much worse than they are.
I suppose that my disappointment was how the misalignment showed up on the photograph....it really does not show too much in the hand.
The design I saw on one of Omar Rayo's pieces of work.
1725217618446.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom