6 LOTS OF PEN BLANKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

I have 6 new lots of dry wood pen blanks. I have been working with a church group of young / old to teach them how to make segmented blanks and pens. We need the funds for glue/clamps/sand paper and veneeer. I am donating most of the wood. The sale of these LOTs will support the effort. Also, I have accumulated many board feet of many species of hardwoods in my shop. My church group will help sell much of this collection. If you are interested in purchasing any of the wood , please send me a PM . There is Cherry, Maple, Oak, Cuban Mahogany , Indian Rosewood , TeaK, Cyprus, Bubinga and many more. Size is 7/8 X 7/8 X 5 " long
IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
IMG_0905.JPG
IMG_0904.JPG
IMG_0903.JPG

LOT F............................6 Indian Rosewood..............$18
LOT E..............................6 Stone Hopea Burl..............$18
LOT D.............................6 Walnut Burl...........................$18
LOT C............................. 6 Figured Olive Wood........ $12
LOT B..............................6 Redwood Burl.......................$18
LOT A................................2 Box Elder , 3 Maple ...........$10

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Showed the boss, she ok'd adding to the collection! ... How much for the whole set? Always love your blanks ...

Showed the boss, she ok'd adding to the collection! ... How much for the whole set? Always love your blanks ...
I will sell you all 6 Sets for $80 plus shipping . That is a 15 % discount . I use Pirate Ship for shipping , so you get more discount . Send me your ZIP code so I can check on the shipping costs. You will get as much extra FREE wood that will fit the box.

Back
Top Bottom