Hi from PA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolfman115

Hi, I'm Jay. I've been registered on the site for awhile now but never posted anything. I'm super shy and don't talk that much. I started making pens earlier this year using mostly junk wood around my house or wood from work. I'm just a kid, more or less, and it keeps me out of trouble.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Jay. Another introvert here, but at my age, I figure I need to let some of the stored up words out! :biggrin:

. . . "just a kid here"

Been many "kids" here in the past. Very creative and don't know what limits are! Welcome!

Last edited:

Dan Masshardt

Hi, I'm Jay. I've been registered on the site for awhile now but never posted anything. I'm super shy and don't talk that much. I started making pens earlier this year using mostly junk wood around my house or wood from work. I'm just a kid, more or less, and it keeps me out of trouble.

Hello! Where in PA are you? I'm in the Harrisburg area.

chartle

I'm just a few miles from downtown Pittsburgh.

gimpy

Hey Dan, I think you MIA for awhile. Good to hear from ya

randyrls

I'm in Mohrsville so sorta near Reading. Every now and then i'll get out towards that way.

Jay; I'd like to invite you to our Woodturning club. Susquehanna Woodturners meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm although people start to gather and socialize around 6pm at the Woodcraft store in Harrisburg. In January our club will be demonstrating woodturning at the PA Farm Show.

Last edited:

Dan Masshardt

Yes, it's been a long while since I've logged in here. Nice to see some of the 'usual suspects' still involved. :)

Hey Dan, I think you MIA for awhile. Good to hear from ya

wolfman115

Jay; I'd like to invite you to our Woodturning club. Susquehanna Woodturners meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm although people start to gather and socialize around 6pm at the Woodcraft store in Harrisburg. In January our club will be demonstrating woodturning at the PA Farm Show.

Ok thanks, i'll look into it.

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom