Woodcraft deals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Unfortunately, I just spent my allotted allowance an hour ago on a new fly-cutter.
It's going to make flattening material so much easier.:biggrin:

Woodchipper

Just ordered several high end kits at $5 and several blanks. FWIW, my wife got a notification on her cell phone. When I saw this thread, it jogged my memory. She sat down with me and helped make up the order. I have her approval!:beauty:

DWalk

Did anyone else get charged for shipping on this "free shipping" deal? I noticed after completing my order that there was a $4.99 shipping fee.

Loucurr

If you purchased something not on clearance, i.e. bushings, then you were subject to shipping fees.

TonyL

Thank you Jt. Always liked the Kojent but not for the original price. Thanks for the post.

mecompco

If you purchased something not on clearance, i.e. bushings, then you were subject to shipping fees.

Thank you. I actually did purchase bushings

I was going to do the same thing, but when I saw the additional $4.99 shipping charge I promptly removed them from the order. No way I'd pay that much extra just to ship a set of bushings--I'll get them elsewhere.

jttheclockman

Glad some are taking advantage of those prices. Some pen kits and blanks are really great deals. As far as shipping not sure about the way you are thinking when buying other things, you still are saving on the kits and the extra shipping is just spread over those kits and blanks. You have to pay shipping any other place you buy bushings too. That still a huge savings even with the shipping if $5. Not tell you what to do but stop and think about it. :)

Woodchipper

I was charged shipping on the discounted items and didn't order anything like bushings, etc. I need to review my order. I was charged sales tax as WC has three brick-and-mortar stores in Tennessee.

rsieracki

yes prices went back up today.

i paid 8.99 for shipping... for over 100 kits i dont really care

I bet you saved a ton of money with 100 kits.. That is normal shipping costs today. Good for you. Have fun.[emoji2]
I sure did.. sadly i missed out of some others but in someway missong out still saved me money lolol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jttheclockman

Just noticed on FB that some people were talking about getting emails on items that they did not have enough of so you may want to check on your order and also check your emails or spam folders.

rsieracki

So i got SOME of my 107pc order... box busted open and a bunch fell out along the way... got an email yesterday some of the original order did ship and was backorder.. then today got email that those items are no longer available.. i called them (emailing them sucks and no quick reply)emailed them pics and whats missing and there going to try and figure something out for me... sigh

Top Bottom