New Yahoo Email Platform

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Just wondering if someone can help on this issue, please

I avoided upgrading the Yahoo Email Platform until the upgrade was forced upon me.

Is there a way to go back to the previous version of the platform ?

One thing I have against the new version is that there seems to be no way of doing a search on my emails for a keyword that may be present in any/all of my emails.

Another thing is that the new seems to be considerably slower than the old when it comes to typing an email and getting feedback of my typing (used to be instantaneous).

I am using Windows 7.

Please do not suggest that I use gmail ..... I already have and I detest it. I do not like fiddling with Options or Settings in any software.

Thank you for any advice/feedback/opinions.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I am also getting advertisements which are undeletable, but when I try to delete, the content of the ad cycles through various subjects.

Aha .... Virus ! .... you say, perhaps. Well, I am still running by Virus Protection Software which has served me well and has been routinely updated

magpens

Hey ! . I found a way ... Back to "classic" for me !

Yippee !!!! . I found a way to switch back to "classic" email ... it's in the Settings menu ... the gear-shaped icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Yahoo Email page.

Top Bottom