I am back in away, for awhile.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hcpens

To those IAP friends, that I have not yet contacted, I have been out of pocket for awhile as my mother of 94 years passed away on Sunday. The caregiving she required was a blessing as I got to spend time with her, but it was hard to deal with cancer and her as she faded away.

I apologize for dropping off without any notice and or not responding to those of you that have called and sent messages. This has been a very hard as some of you know and I appreciate your understanding during this time.

I hope to be back in the saddle (Texas joke) again after the memorial on Nov 4th. I really miss my friends at IAP.

Thanks for the understanding,

Richard (HCPENS)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Richard, I'm very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. I'm glad you had some good moments with her.
Our prayers and thoughts are for her and with you and your family.
Take care my friend.
Gordon

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Richard. You have my sincere condolences. I'm glad you were able to spend some good time with your mom in her last days. We went through a similar time with my mom a few years ago, so I know how difficult, but also special at the same time, that experience is.

Aces-High

Richard,

Sorry to hear of you mother's passing. Take care of yourself and family and we will be here waiting when you are settled.

Jason

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Thank you for letting us know your ok, our condolences on the passing of your Mother. We will be here when you get back.

Herb G

Richard, you are a very giving & caring person.
I am sorry for your loss, and I have sent prayers & kind thoughts your way.
Take care & recuperate at your leisure.
We'll leave the lights on for you.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Sorry to hear about your mom. Just lost Jan's 93 YO mom earlier this year.
Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Oldfolks

Sorry to hear of your loss. I understand the sorrow as I have an older sister , who is approaching 90, that is in Hospice Care at present. God bless and keep you and your family.

Jerry

Top Bottom