2019 PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

So Far, We have 31 people signed up and ready to go. This will be my last posting (BUMP) before tomorrow's closing.

Plenty of room left for anyone else that wants to sign in. So far, No one from the international members have joined. Just know that everyone is welcomed. Skill level doesn't matter....this is for fun and friendship.

Darley

So Far, We have 31 people signed up and ready to go. This will be my last posting (BUMP) before tomorrow's closing.

Plenty of room left for anyone else that wants to sign in. So far, No one from the international members have joined. Just know that everyone is welcomed. Skill level doesn't matter....this is for fun and friendship.

I would like to be in it if its still possible

MikeinSC

A few Stupid questions: What is the PITH? Where and when is the BASH?

PITH (Pen In The Hat) is essentially a gift exchange. We pen makers, of all skill levels, throw our names into the hat to be paired up with another maker. The idea is to exchange a pen that we've made.

The person that is organizing the PITH sets the rules for the exchange and pairs up the people. Those who are paired up need to reach out to each other to exchange addresses through private messages.

It is common, but not required, to add pen blanks to the exchange package, so you may see that as well.

But the most important thing is to enjoying sharing your work, good or bad, with another maker. And to get the pen out on time.

Top Bottom