2019 PITH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

FIRST PITH OF 2019

In the spirit of the season. We will be signing up for the first PITH of the new year.
From now until Midnight Christmas day...You may sign in here to be part of the PITH for Jam. 2019

On Boxer Day, I will put all the names in a hat and start pairing them up. I will announce the pairings later that afternoon. All are welcomed. From the old men of the IAP to the new members. No matter what your skill level.

Your pens need to be in the mail no later then the 20th of Jan. Please let me know if you are avaiable to ship over seas or prefer to trade within the USA.

This PITH is pratice for the up-coming BASH

stonepecker

Keith (KLJ) There are no "hard rules" to the PITHs that I run. Usually, the people talk about what is interesting to them and work out the details between themselves.

Personally, I don't like sending a half empty box. I usually make sure that the box is full of special things. Maybe a blank and pen kit that has work before but isn't finished and needs to be completed. Maybe extra blanks. Or even a blank that someone says they have never worked with before.

But you need to work that out with your trading partner. So a pen and two blanks would be acceptable if you both agree to that.

This is all about fun and the season of giving. Enjoy.

stonepecker

Good morning Everyone!

So far we have 20 entries for this PITH. I will also be in the pot if there is an odd number of players.
Let me say again that ALL LEVELS of skill are welcomed. So you new members have no reason not to join in.

The object of the PITH is to have fun, meet other members by contact within the site. It also can be the start of building a pen collection of your own.

So join in the fun one and all. It can be wonderful to have a pen from someone from across the country or from around the world. Enjoy the hooby and always be safe when turning.

stonepecker

5 more dys before Christmas

5 MORE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS

As of tonight, we have 25 players in this PITH. This Pith is the perfect time to get ready for the BASH in Feb.
Try out that new idea before the contests arrive. Make an old standard that you are comfortable with. More important, Make a new friend here on the IAP
Enjoy the hobby and get ready for the best BASH ever.

stonepecker

There is room for many more till Boxing day. That is when I will pair everyone up for the PITH. It would be wonderful if we could get some kids into this swap. a Get them started, thinking about the Kids Contests.

First place in both age groups will receive a watch, and a carbide tool. This will also come with a handle blank. Besides the pen blanks that will be there......Some special blanks from a few notable blank makers.

All prize boxes are going to be bigger and better then last year. Some things even the parents or grandparents might try to steal. I just hope that the kids scream in glee and say " THAT's MINE! "

So get ready. The PITH is just days away.

stonepecker

50 HOURS LEFT

Sign up now to be included in the first PITH of 2019....The list of partners will be posted by noon (CST) on Boxing Day.

Don't miss out on getting that unexpected pen in 2019. Call it a late present or maybe the first one of the YEAR. All pens need to be in the mail by the 20th of Jan in hopes that we can show them off during the BASH. So Join the Fun and sign up NOW

stonepecker

24 HOURS LEFT.

That is the amount of time you have to sign up for the first PITH of 2019.
Sometime around 9 am (CST), I will be closing this and starting to draw names from the box.​

Sign up and enjoy the fun. List will be posted tomorrow and let the turning begin.

Top Bottom