• Long Sleeve, No Pocket Tee Shirt $22-$26

Votes: 23 15.8%

• Total voters
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your votes!

This year's poll results are very similar to last year's so the same mug order makes sense. Plus the slightly lower price and the fact that there won't be any other items might push up demand slightly. So, we'll have 150 mugs, all numbered. We'll do the same mug reservation process as last year (see my post above for a link to that), but we might start a bit earlier than we did last year (Jan 2).

As I said last year, we won't have desk cups or other glassware this year. Maybe again for the 15th.

I haven't made the pocket/no-pocket shirt decision yet.

Talltim

voted. I will take one adult small, no pocket tee for my son.

Unfortunately I can only wear tall sizes. Seeing a gap between my shirt and pants is not a welcome site. I am interested in the sticker/decal if you decide to.

Last edited:

Oldfolks

Are you going to start a thread for mug number reservations? If so I would like #74. Also I would like a tee shirt XL w/pocket. I voted
Thanks
Jerry

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Are you going to start a thread for mug number reservations? If so I would like #74. Also I would like a tee shirt XL w/pocket. I voted
Thanks
Jerry

Check this post from last year to see how mug reservations work.

I'd like to start the reservation thread earlier than last year, but I won't have the mugs to photograph until early January. I know some people don't want to commit until they see the mug, which is understandable.

Burb

I haven't ordered a shirt in the past, it I'm planning on it this year. My size depends on the shirt and preshrunk or not. Do you know what Brand these shirts will be? And preshrunk or not? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Burb

I haven't ordered a shirt in the past, it I'm planning on it this year. My size depends on the shirt and preshrunk or not. Do you know what Brand these shirts will be? And preshrunk or not? Thanks.

Gildan 5000 pre-shrunk 99%/1% cotton/polyester

Thanks for getting back with me. I knew you were swamped with packages and other stuff, so I went ahead and ordered a 3XL anyways. Now I'm second guessing that, but at least it won't be too small...lol.

Top Bottom