• Short Sleeve, Pocket Tee Shirt $15-$19

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • Long Sleeve, No Pocket Tee Shirt $22-$26

Votes: 23 15.8%

• Total voters

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to nail down the quantities of mugs and t-shirts I should order for the Bash (Feb 2018). Please indicate below what you intend to purchase. Please only submit if you are 95% sure you'll actually make the purchase.

We will for sure have mugs and no-pocket short sleeve shirts. The other items are optional depending on interest. Sorry, no other glassware this year.

There will be a few changes for the 2018 Bash:

• Mug and shirt sales will no longer subsidize the Donation Drawing. Previously, we purchased some prizes to round out the drawing to 25-30 prizes. The donation drawing will now include only donated prizes. This will allow us to reduce the cost of the mugs.
  • Previously, shipping anywhere was included with the mug purchase price of $50. The main reason that was done was to simplify the transaction by avoiding the need to separately calculate shipping costs. We're switching over to a modern shopping cart, so shipping will be calculated based on the destination.
  • With the elimination of the drawing subsidy and the change to actual shipping cost, the new price of the mugs will be $35 plus shipping. Our usual shipping method will be USPS Priority for domestic, and USPS First Class Parcel for International.
  • Previously, in order to buy one of the add-on items, such as a t-shirt or other glassware, you had to buy a mug. That requirement will be eliminated, and if you just want one of the other items, you can get it.
Please vote on the poll so I can approximate the quantities we need.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithncsu

My apologies if this is a known answer to long time members but I've only been around for one other BASH. Are the tshirts always black? If not, do you know the color yet?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
My apologies if this is a known answer to long time members but I've only been around for one other BASH. Are the tshirts always black? If not, do you know the color yet?

We have had black, sand, blue, & green. I have not picked this year's yet. I am leaning toward maroon.

One thing I do know it that no one color will make everyone happy! :biggrin:

keithncsu

We have had black, sand, blue, & green. I have not picked this year's yet. I am leaning toward maroon.

One thing I do know it that no one color will make everyone happy! :biggrin:

For sure, that is guaranteed! I can't get to 95% without seeing Maroon first so I will abstain my vote :biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Gee...Jeff.....y'd think that you could make an educanized guess on quantities by now...:biggrin: Just kiddin..
Please could you try out your modern basket and give us internationals some idea what shipping would be please. Say , Oz and UK for example.
Also, do you have any pics of the t shirts. A UK t shirt is a round neck plain thing. A polo t shirt with a collar is ok. How and where is the IAP logo on it?
Thanks

Oh...btw...you gonna have car window stickers this time? Mine is missing a few letters and my truck is due for change too..:biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Gee...Jeff.....y'd think that you could make an educanized guess on quantities by now...:biggrin: Just kiddin..
Please could you try out your modern basket and give us internationals some idea what shipping would be please. Say , Oz and UK for example.
Also, do you have any pics of the t shirts. A UK t shirt is a round neck plain thing. A polo t shirt with a collar is ok. How and where is the IAP logo on it?
Thanks

Oh...btw...you gonna have car window stickers this time? Mine is missing a few letters and my truck is due for change too..:biggrin:

UK and Australia both $22.50

No decision on stickers yet. Very possible, though.

Here is one of last year's shirts.

1_pocket.jpg

Mr Vic

For sure a Mug and would like another pocket t-shirt. Hopefully the pocket location was a fluke last year. Mine was closer to my arm pit then where it should have been. But got to have a pocket to put my pen in.

Thanks for all the hard work Jeff.

stuckinohio

I made the mistake last year of buying a T-Shirt without a pocket. What a mistake that was! It's pocket T-s for me from here on out.

CREID

For sure a Mug and would like another pocket t-shirt. Hopefully the pocket location was a fluke last year. Mine was closer to my arm pit then where it should have been. But got to have a pocket to put my pen in.

You didn't see the poll last year asking where to put Mr Vic's pocket. I believe armpit was the overwhelming favorite.

jttheclockman

Jeff

I know this is about shirts and mugs but would love to have the ability to purchase some more IAP hat pins if that is something that can be added at some time to the IAP store. Always a mug and as far as pocket or no pocket means nothing to me. Whatever way is available. Take care.

Mr Vic

You didn't see the poll last year asking where to put Mr Vic's pocket. I believe armpit was the overwhelming favorite.

I forgot it's a shoulder holster.

CREID

I forgot it's a shoulder holster.
Ruh ro!:eek:

flyitfast

Always a mug and pocketless T-shirt (3x). I agree, emptying shavings out of a useless pocket will make the wife unhappy. I think the pins are a good idea too.....
Gordon

MDWine

I'm always in... doesn't really matter much what you offer, I'm gonna buy something. Always a mug, and a shirt. (glad to see I'm not the only long sleeve fan!)

@Jeff, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all that you do 'round here. As though keeping a website up and running is not enough, you organize and orchestrate all that goes on around here, and I am thankful you do.

You, sir, are the BEST!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm always in... doesn't really matter much what you offer, I'm gonna buy something. Always a mug, and a shirt. (glad to see I'm not the only long sleeve fan!)

@Jeff, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all that you do 'round here. As though keeping a website up and running is not enough, you organize and orchestrate all that goes on around here, and I am thankful you do.

You, sir, are the BEST!

Thanks, but I am a just small part of the organizing. Our management team, Mike Redburn and his team of volunteers deserve the credit.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm pretty new to voting... and I can't find the poll!!! Can someone point me in the right direction ? ... I use my iPhone and I can't see a link. Thanks. G

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

I don't think that polls show up in the Tapatalk app. If you log into the main Penturners.org web site with Safari, you'll see the poll with your iPhone.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
What about the beer glasses, those babies sold out quick last time?
or
shop aprons?

I don't recall they sold out quickly. They were gone by the end of the bash.

No extra glassware this year. Look for those to return for the 15th.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom