2017 Mug Sale Open

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I was going to go with the grey cup, but my collection is strictly for viewing, and that red and black is bringing sexy back to the cupboard!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Haha, I agree with you Derek. I kinda wish the numbered ones were like that, or if I could have afforded both....:biggrin:

Maybe I'll win the Lottery before Jeff sells out....:rolleyes:

Oh.....and stay in the closet please...we don't want to know about your sordid kinky secret life....:wink:

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Haha, I agree with you Derek. I kinda wish the numbered ones were like that, or if I could have afforded both....:biggrin:

Maybe I'll win the Lottery before Jeff sells out....:rolleyes:

Oh.....and stay in the closet please...we don't want to know about your sordid kinky secret life....:wink:

If you have one of these you can put your own numbers on the bottom of your cup. :biggrin:

TonyL

Received 20 minutes ago and I am already enjoying a fresh cup of coffee. Thank you Jeff.

Attachments

• 2017 Mug.jpg
    2017 Mug.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 96

BobGast

Thanks Jeff, mine arrived safe and sound just a few minutes ago. I'm already having my coffee in my American International Rattlesnake Museum, Albuquerque NM cup but if I decide to make another pot of coffee it will be put to use today as well.

As for the museum, I though that a rattlesnake is a rattlesnake but that museum really set that notion straight. I never realized that there were so many varieties of rattlesnakes before and none of them look friendly but a few of them looked downright mean and evil.

jbg230

Can't wait for the questions about IAP when I'm drinking my morning coffee. I was going to get the glass too, but I didn't want the box to get all sloppy from the beer. :) Thanks for a great forum! -Jake

darrin1200

All arrived safe and sound yesterday.

Box arrived at coffee time. Quickly opened and enjoyed a home brewed Timmy's Dark roast.

Acouple of hours later, got to enjoy an nice pint of Red with some BBQ ribs.

It was a great day.

Attachments

• 20170202_172748.jpg
    20170202_172748.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 20170202_184605.jpg
    20170202_184605.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 98

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We're getting town to the bottom of the mug pile. About 15 numbered and 6 of the small mugs remain. There are a few pint glasses, and some shirts as well.

This is the last year for numbered mugs until at least our 15th anniversary in 2019. If you are wanting one, now's the time!

Pete275

We're getting town to the bottom of the mug pile. About 15 numbered and 6 of the small mugs remain. There are a few pint glasses, and some shirts as well.

This is the last year for numbered mugs until at least our 15th anniversary in 2019. If you are wanting one, now's the time!

Got mine and it's a beauty! Thanks for all you do Jeff!
By the way just curious as to why the numbered mugs are being stopped?

Wayne

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

Got mine and it's a beauty! Thanks for all you do Jeff!
By the way just curious as to why the numbered mugs are being stopped?

Wayne

Only because the reservation process and shipping specific mugs adds significant extra effort to the process. Time to take a little break.

Top Bottom