2017 Mug Sale Open

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
2017 Mug sales are OPEN!!!

Please use this thread for any discussion related to the mug sales.

I suggest reading the entire post first, then go to the shopping cart. The cart doesn't have pictures (low budget operation :biggrin: ), but you can select and add products from its sidebar.

If you encounter any problems, or something doesn't work right in the shopping cart, don't panic! We'll get it fixed. Post here, PM me, email me (address in my profile) or if it's urgent, call me (phone number in my profile).

ALTERNATE SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
The shopping cart does not have provision for different billing and shipping addresses. If you need it shipped somewhere else, PM me and I'll manually make the change. I try to ship quickly, so please let me know about an address change right after you place the order.

If you RESERVED A MUG, that's what I'll ship to you. There are a few mugs not reserved, and you may order an additional mug, but you'll get a random number.

As always, thanks for your support!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again to [profile]zaqdesigns[/profile] for a great logo, AND for designing our new sticker.

Herb G

In the thread showing the products, the 3XL pocket Tee-shirt says $14.
When you add it to the cart, it comes up $19.
Is that correct?

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK, t-shirt prices in the thread have been corrected to match the cart. Sorry, that was a late night cut/paste error. Creating that sale post is tedious.

Herb G

Order placed, went right thru. No problems here.
Thanks Jeff. You deserve a raise. :)

Spent the rest of my Christmas money. :redface:

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Friends, just a reminder. The shirts and pint glasses are add-on items. You need to buy a mug to get those. The math doesn't work for shipping if we sell those without a mug.

Unfortunately, the lightweight cart we use doesn't provide the logic needed to prohibit that. We depend on you :biggrin:

THANKS!

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
email sent with page view captures. Sorry to be a pain, Jeff!!!!

I've responded Ed. My theory is a cookie issue.

Sorry you're having trouble. Other orders have been without issue, so my assumption is that it may be specific to the computer you're using. This is the last year we'll be using this cart software, as it's being discontinued. In the future we'll have a more robust shopping cart that can deal with every conceivable situation. This one is good 98% of the time, but I realize that when you're in the 2% it's annoying!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
email sent with page view captures. Sorry to be a pain, Jeff!!!!

I've responded Ed. My theory is a cookie issue.

Sorry you're having trouble. Other orders have been without issue, so my assumption is that it may be specific to the computer you're using. This is the last year we'll be using this cart software, as it's being discontinued. In the future we'll have a more robust shopping cart that can deal with every conceivable situation. This one is good 98% of the time, but I realize that when you're in the 2% it's annoying!

I am NOT annoyed---I'm THRILLED--This one is your problem (now solved)----not one I have to SOLVE!!

Thanks for your assistance, the order went through fine, using my phone. (the first order EVER placed with my phone)!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
All done....looking forward to having my coffee in it tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

Isn't it 'Internationals First' this time??:biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I did manage

I managed to place the order with no problems as soon as I figured out where to click to get the numbered mug...the rest was easy.

flyitfast

Ordered, once I found the numbered mug click button! Even figured out ordering the extra stuff.
And Jeff, thank you for all the extra goodies - koozie and sticker!!!! Just like ordering from those other vendors that include candy and stuff!!
Most of all, thank you for the start of another Bash and all you and the volunteers do to make it a great part of being a member of IAP>.
Now I have to sit and wait by the mailbox.
Gordon

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Glad it's going reasonably smoothly. Thanks for the great support!

The POCKET t-shirts were sort of an experiment to gauge demand, and we don't have very many. We do have enough for orders to this point, but we will run out pretty quickly. Plenty of the plain ones though.

I hope you find the shirt colors good looking. I asked a number of people for opinions, and I was convinced to drop the wine and gold scheme I was planning on and go with these two. Total coincidence that the NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers have a wine and gold color scheme too. :biggrin:

I'll start shipping these toward the end of the week. My goal is to get as much of the shipping wrapped up by the end of January as possible so I can actually pay a little attention to the Bash this year.

tjseagrove

I saw Ed had an issue and tried the cookies thing...still getting the same issue after entering shipping and IAP username...

Unknown Cart Error - Please Try Again

Very informative error message, just like Windows errors are. :) Just wondered if anyone else had an issue today?

Top Bottom