Kitless aluminium, triple coloured anodising, fountain pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

SO.... This was challenging to make! Many hours have gone into the creation of this one, with many pitfalls along the way I have managed to avoid.

Crafted from aircraft grade aluminium, and Anodised with three colours featuring butterflies throughout, with a medium JoWo Fountain nib.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• boxed.jpg
    boxed.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 495
  • closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 496
  • closed2.jpg
    closed2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 490
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 512
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
OK... I hate your guts!

That is beautiful, Brad! The profile of the pen is very nice and the butterflies are awesome.

Couple of questions: What are the dimensions, looks a bit short, but looks may be deceiving and I have confidence that the dimensions are what you want.

Nice to see your work again.

All the best, Mark

BradG

lol thanks Mark. It's deceiving. the dimensions are actually pretty close to a full sized gent! 15mm diameter at its widest point, and I'm estimating around 140mm in length without breaking the ruler out. Certainly enough room to hold a converter inside :)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
lol thanks Mark. It's deceiving. the dimensions are actually pretty close to a full sized gent! 15mm diameter at its widest point, and I'm estimating around 140mm in length without breaking the ruler out. Certainly enough room to hold a converter inside :)

Gotcha! Looks sweet from this side of the pond.! Nice work Brad.

jttheclockman

nice work as usual Brad. Always good to see your work. We know it will be something very interesting and different to look at. Love to see people who expand the art of pen making. Thanks for showing.

BradG

Looking good from this side of the pond.

Thanks Bruce. I'm just over the moon I figured out how to strip the colour off without damaging the edge of what I was trying to preserve with the masking.

I am feeling very inadequate. That is awesome.

Thansk Chris :wink:

That is awesome!

:biggrin:

nice work as usual Brad. Always good to see your work. We know it will be something very interesting and different to look at. Love to see people who expand the art of pen making. Thanks for showing.

I'm just a glutton for punishment :tongue:

Top Bottom