first Post

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Curragh Pens

Curragh Pens

Hi all, I was just looking at some of the Pens (photos) that some of you have Posted here and WoW! Just Beautiful, each and every one. My own little offerings would be in no way up to that standard (yet) but I'll keep pluging away,(Baby Steps). Anyway, I thought I might post a couple of pics of some of my work. Thanks for looking. Bill (Curragh Pens)

Attachments

• IMG_0173 (1).jpg
    IMG_0173 (1).jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0233 (1).jpg
    IMG_0233 (1).jpg
    172 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thepenfriend

Nice work! Love the badge pen and the case, a nice touch with all the inserts and especially the engraving. Looks like you've been creating masterpieces for awhile! I would not say that you are not up to the standards...all of them look great in my eyes! Keep up the great work and hope to see some more!

magpens

Those are nice looking pens, Bill !!!! . That little Irish harp is a nice touch. . I wonder if you include it with the sale of the pen.

Last edited:

robutacion

Hi all, I was just looking at some of the Pens (photos) that some of you have Posted here and WoW! Just Beautiful, each and every one. My own little offerings would be in no way up to that standard (yet) but I'll keep pluging away,(Baby Steps). Anyway, I thought I might post a couple of pics of some of my work. Thanks for looking. Bill (Curragh Pens)

Nicely done, congrats...!

Great presentation, very professional and I wonder if that last pic on the right is a segmented blank or not, I seem to recognise it..!

Cheers
George

Curragh Pens

Those are nice looking pens, Bill !!!! . That little Irish harp is a nice touch. . I wonder if you include it with the sale of the pen.

Thanks Mal, yeah, I put the harp in with the pen and engrave the pen itself. I make a lot for the Irish Defence Forces, 1916/2016
Thanks again for the kind comments.
Bill.

Curragh Pens

Nicely done, congrats...!

Great presentation, very professional and I wonder if that last pic on the right is a segmented blank or not, I seem to recognise it..!

Cheers
George
Thanks George, the last pen on the right is Purple Heart and (I think) River Birch. I just split two Blanks..

Top Bottom