Introducing .... me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave$Pens

Hello, I just officially joined the group, not sure why I had not before as I have interacted with the wealth of great information before. I have been a pen maker for about 5 years, been making three-part pens exclusively since 2021 and now in my retirement career I am looking to expand my capabilities in the areas of use of metals from accent rings to clips. I am also looking forward to giving back to this community with feedback and assistance on questions.

I make 4 pen models, two of which are more standard in size at 13mm and 15mm cap threads and my "Mercury Pocket Pen" model at an 11mm cap to barrel thread. The Mercury model is also the model I offer as a rollerball.

I will be working 5 pen shows this year; Baltimore and Arkansas completed, Washington DC, Orlando and Dallas still to come and I expect to expand that to at least 7 shows in 2025.

Dave Dollar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Welcome from Wichita Falls. Enjoy your time here. Beautiful pens on your website. You should share a few pictures here for all to see. Also, you may find the library useful. Check it out.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

NJturner

Welcome to IAP Dave! Am familiar with you and your work from As the Pen Turns podcasts.....hopefully, you will enjoy this site too! Another great turner from the Woodlands.....welcome!

Kevin from NJ.

d_bondi

Welcome from Utah!
I have long been admiring your work as seen on Instagram!

vanagas

Hello, I just officially joined the group, not sure why I had not before as I have interacted with the wealth of great information before. I have been a pen maker for about 5 years, been making three-part pens exclusively since 2021 and now in my retirement career I am looking to expand my capabilities in the areas of use of metals from accent rings to clips. I am also looking forward to giving back to this community with feedback and assistance on questions.

I make 4 pen models, two of which are more standard in size at 13mm and 15mm cap threads and my "Mercury Pocket Pen" model at an 11mm cap to barrel thread. The Mercury model is also the model I offer as a rollerball.

I will be working 5 pen shows this year; Baltimore and Arkansas completed, Washington DC, Orlando and Dallas still to come and I expect to expand that to at least 7 shows in 2025.

Dave Dollar
Hi Dave, welcome to forum 🙂

vanagas

Dave Dollar
Welcome my friend

Top Bottom